When we sent out an advertisement on Friday of last week looking for an European intern we did not think that less than a week later we’d be outcubating our third social enterprise! We received 44 emails (and counting) from bright students looking to work overseas in a social purpose company and being socially enterprising...
The Good Deals Pioneers Fund is offering a significant cash investment and an estimated £50,000 business support via the Young Foundation's Accelerator programme. The closing date for applications is Friday 26 October – get involved now to kick-start your start venture.
- Government launches new service to grow a sustainable market for 'community shares' Ethos public relations
- Northern Ireland’s first wind energy co-operative offers green investment opportunity Ethos public relations
- UnLtd to build on social investment work with new appointment UnLtd
- Public service mutuals get a KickSTART TPP Law
- Live UnLtd and Forward Foundation team up for Tech2Job UnLtd
- Footballers, innovators and retailers win the Co-operative Awards 2012 Ethos public relations
- Eastern Enterprise Hub and Improvement East Partner to Deliver Enterprising Public Services Eastern Enterprise Hub
- 'Game On' trophy returns to Wales Coalfields Regeneration Trust Wales
- Community Unites to save bookshop The Co-operative Group
- Opportunity to tender, deadline 30 November Livity
- From Classroom To The Real World: How Young People In Africa Can Unlock Limitless Opportunities Changemakers blogs
- Classic Pamela Positive: If you feel out of order, here’s the way: Love, love, love! Be it, live it, and that’s your success for today. Living and Giving - Pamela Hawley's blog
- Blog: It's always too early to quit. Addictions UK
- A Love that is Universal – William Barclay and Pammie Hawley Living and Giving - Pamela Hawley's blog
- French lessons – how the social and solidarity economy was won Ed Mayo's blog
- “I have no enemies and no hatred…” – Liu Xiaobo, Chinese writer and human rights activist Living and Giving - Pamela Hawley's blog
- Blog: Forgiveness Addictions UK
- Classic Pamela Positive: Keep Your Balance Living and Giving - Pamela Hawley's blog
- How African students are shaping their own destinies at the helm of a Robotics revolution Changemakers blogs
- Blog: Sex Addiction isn't Funny Addictions UK
Featured Service Provider
Social enterprises need an understanding banking partner to help manage their financial needs. Social banking specialist Triodos Bank can provide a fully integrated service, including traditional banking services and debt finance.
Call us free on t: 0500 008 720
a: Brunel House, 11 The Promenade, Bristol, BS8 3NN
Authorised by the Dutch Central Bank (DNB) and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) for the conduct of UK business.