When we sent out an advertisement on Friday of last week looking for an European intern we did not think that less than a week later we’d be outcubating our third social enterprise! We received 44 emails (and counting) from bright students looking to work overseas in a social purpose company and being socially enterprising...
The Good Deals Pioneers Fund is offering a significant cash investment and an estimated £50,000 business support via the Young Foundation's Accelerator programme. The closing date for applications is Friday 26 October – get involved now to kick-start your start venture.
- Government launches new service to grow a sustainable market for 'community shares' Ethos public relations
- Northern Ireland’s first wind energy co-operative offers green investment opportunity Ethos public relations
- UnLtd to build on social investment work with new appointment UnLtd
- Public service mutuals get a KickSTART TPP Law
- Live UnLtd and Forward Foundation team up for Tech2Job UnLtd
- Footballers, innovators and retailers win the Co-operative Awards 2012 Ethos public relations
- Eastern Enterprise Hub and Improvement East Partner to Deliver Enterprising Public Services Eastern Enterprise Hub
- 'Game On' trophy returns to Wales Coalfields Regeneration Trust Wales
- Community Unites to save bookshop The Co-operative Group
- Opportunity to tender, deadline 30 November Livity
- Podcast: Bridging the Skills Gap Changemakers blogs
- Ready, Set, MOVE! A Country in Motion Changemakers blogs
- Winterbourne Bubb’s blog
- Patrick Henry: “Find the Peace so Sweet that You will Purchase it” Living and Giving - Pamela Hawley's blog
- Worry less about what a Minister can do for us; it’s what we can do for the Minister that should matter June's blog - A better future for London's children
- Plan! But do not assume the outcomes Addictions UK
- Innovator Insights: Want to know how to sustain environmental change? Changemakers blogs
- Project Happiness – Equipping Young People with Emotional Resilience, Self-Awareness, and Empathy Changemakers blogs
- Nick Hurd’s legacy Bubb’s blog
- The Classic Pamela Positive: “I Got My Start by Giving Myself a Start.” – First African-American Self-Made Millionaire, Madam C.J. Walker Living and Giving - Pamela Hawley's blog
Featured Service Provider
Social enterprises need an understanding banking partner to help manage their financial needs. Social banking specialist Triodos Bank can provide a fully integrated service, including traditional banking services and debt finance.
Call us free on t: 0500 008 720
a: Brunel House, 11 The Promenade, Bristol, BS8 3NN
Authorised by the Dutch Central Bank (DNB) and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) for the conduct of UK business.